1. During the installation when asked for Protection Driver,
- Select “Lan Server” for Server PC.
- Select “Stand alone or Lan client” for Client PC.
2. Click Next and continue with installation.
3. After the installation, go to “Help > Register Protection Key” in the program.
4. Select license type as “Hardware Lock”.
5. Fill out the license information.
- Key Number: Protection Key ID (32 digit code)
- Key Type: Network
- Protocol: TCP/IP
- Check on “Server Name or IP Address” and Enter IP address or Name of Server PC. (where the dongle is detected.)
6. Click OK and run the program.