midas nGen is the most advanced structural engineering system, which has integrated the total process of structural engineering practice – 3D modeling, analysis, design and 2D drawings. With the automation and optimization facility, it generates a comprehensive structural drawings, structural calculation reports and quantity takeoffs, which helps the engineers reduce time required to produce high quality design deliverables and gain productivity.
· Cad Tracing based modeling
· Auto-generation of members from 2D drawings
· Auto-arrangement of construction shape models
· Slab Load
· Define a loading in the form of a function
· Auto-generation of wind and seismic loads
· Auto-generation of mesh by members
· Various analysis cases which can be separately or jointly analyzed
· Buckling and P-Delta Analysis
· Optimum section size by preliminary design
· Status of design acceptance criteria displayed in colors
· Graphical check of design variables by members
· Auto-generation of structural drawings
· Auto-generation of structural calculation report
· Quantity takeoffs by members, materials, etc.
Diaphragm setting and analysis can be done conveniently for the structures with more than two Masses.
Construction shape process (e.g. TOS or Offset) can be performed automatically. As a result, Plan/Section Drawings of factory structures and List Drawings of Lattice Column and Roof Truss can be generated in a short period of time.
For wall member of water treatment structure, opening can be defined and edited easily with CAD function. Also analysis results are reasonably modified to design optimum reinforcement automatically.
Easy modeling of truss structure at various angle based on 2D modeling.