Official patch of Civil 2020 (v1.2) has been uploaded in the MUSS website. Since Civil 2020 (v1.1) was released on August 1, the following errors have been fixed.
1. The transverse lane optimization results were not consistent with the equivalent static load case generated from the Moving Load Tracer.
2. The report for RSI analysis was not getting generated. The error message was "There is no base file!.".
3. [PSC design to AS 5100.5: 2017]
1) Crack control was not performed when load combinations were manually defined.
2) Incremental stresses in the tendon were incorrect for the crack control.
4. The hinge properties calculated in GSD were not exported to midas Civil.
5. The program crashed. This was caused by the loads to be Distinguished from Dead Load(CS). This was happening when the number of Erection Load (CS) was greater than 3.
The patch is available at the patch page. Protection Key ID remains the same as Civil 2020 (v1.1)