This patch has fixed the following errors found in Gen 2020 (v2.1), Build date: May.18. 2020
1. There were errors in the calculation according to FEMA440 in Pushover analysis.
- Procedure A : The location of performance points was wrong.
- Procedure B & C : Incorrect Modified Factor (M) was applied when the Modified Acceleration-
Displacement Spectrum (MADRS) was created.
2. Design bending moments were switched between the major axis and the minor-axis for asymmetric L-shaped steel member.
3. Strength Loss option was not considered when generating a pushover hinge curve according to EC8:2004.
4. When displaying the state of yielding in the plate stress results, it was displayed that the yield occurred at the bottom even though the yield occurred at the top.
5. When calculating the stress in a circular or pipe-shaped concrete column, stress signs were reversed.
This patch has fixed the following errors found in Design+ 2020(v2.2), Build date: May. 22, 2020
1. There was an error when checking the thickness limit in the aluminum design.
2. The minimum rebar ratio (ρmin) was not applied when SRC column was subjected to the tensile force.
3. In the strip footing design according to EC2:2004, there was an error in calculating MEd and VEd per unit width.
4. There was an error in the application of the strength reduction factor when calculating the flexural strength according to AISC-ASD05.