Official patch of nGen 2020(v1.3) has been uploaded in the MUSS website. Since nGen 2020(v1.1) was released on July 31, the following errors have been fixed.
[nGen 2020 v1.3]
1. Gen and nGen interface.
- The interface of "Gen-> nGen-> Drawing" enables you to generate drawings from Gen models automatically.
- Regarding this interface, the followings have been improved/fixed.
- Design groups are automatically generated from section name and wall ID of Gen.
- nGen can import “mgt” file created in Gen 2020 (v1.2).
- ‘Story Set’ is automatically assigned in nGen.
- Unit system error is fixed when importing story data of Gen.
- Import error is fixed when importing column hoop data of Gen.
2. Seismic orthogonal effect option is added in ‘Load Combinations’ as per Eurocode and NTC.
3. ‘100 : 30’ and SRSS options are added for seismic load combinations as per ACI318(M)-14.
1. Auto-generation of beam/column seismic details as per EN 1998 and NTC 2018.
2. Rebar arrangement drawing for walls is added.
3. It is fixed that Korean Version was installed instead of English version.
2. Temperature load was not applied to solid elements.
| 3. Steel design for general section as per EN 1993-1-1,|
- Steel code checking was peformed even though "General Section Strength reduction
factor" was selected as "Not Consider".
- The uint of bending strength about the weak axis was incorrect (kN → kN.m).
|4. nGen failed to import a thickness data of plate element of Gen 2020(v1.1).|
5. Local axial member force were swithch between I-end and J-end is exchanged when designing plate beam.
6. Wind pressure was incorrectly calculated when creating wind load function as per Polish NA.
7. Flat slab and foundation could not be selected when assigning a snow load.